Thursday, March 2, 2017

The General Assembly, South Wharf MELB

Curiosity often points me towards pathways that I may otherwise not trek on, being the unadventurous character that I am. A row of thirsty and hungry diners basked in the last rays of the summer sunlight, all sun-kissed albeit hiding behind sunnies and large brimmed hats.

I now understand why people like to stroll along the South Wharf precinct on a warm summer evening - orange sunset glow, gentle breeze and the sound of seagulls squawking is reminiscence of walking along the beach, minus sand particles in between the toes.

Wood roasted lamb rack - a simple dish executed well.

Hot chips with confit garlic mayonnaise - can I ever resist chips? Nope.

Crisp skin salmon with smashed peas, freekeh and radish salad - smashed peas were a little grainy in texture, salmon perfectly seared all around and salad was a delicious blend of acidity and sweetness. Overall, a happy diner that day and I didn't need to go to the beach to get my dose of vitamin D.

The General Assembly Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


No comments: