Monday, December 3, 2012

Cibo, Melbourne Street

I'm not usually a coffee enthusiast but every now and then, I can't say no to a cuppa, especially when I'm not in the mood for something to munch on. Most of my foodie companions have their own personal preference for coffee spots and being the only non-caffeine addict in the group, I'm just a mere follower. On certain occassions, you may spot me at a coffee cafe with a book or magazine and a coffee!

Cibo Espresso is an extremely popular coffee hut and in the last couple of months, I have witnessed a few outlets sprouting all around Adelaide.Who knows, I might even sign up for their loyalty card one day;)


Like most coffee shops, Cibo offers a range of savoury and sweet food for customers whom like to have a snack with their cuppa. Customers can either have sandwiches, cakes, muffins, macarons,eclairs, cookies, salads or even ice cream and as if that is not an exhaustive menu of food to choose from, there is also a moderately sized list of coffees to choose from. I certainly need to research more on each individual coffee until I find my can't-live-without-it cuppa.



Cookies and cream ice cream has and will always be one of my favourite flavours around. I'm such a cookie monster, indeed!

Mocha~


No comments: