Friday, November 30, 2012

By Blackbird: Again!

Christmas is, without a doubt, my second favourite holiday season (first being Chinese New Year that is). There is something so magical and warm about snuggling by the fire with an eggnog in one hand and a good book in the other, whilst listening to Christmas carols play throughout the night. Not that I want to start a fire in summer, here in Adelaide, but the thought of it makes me feel fuzzy!! Maybe I'll spend Christmas in winter in the near future, ey?

Ok, enough rambling/ dreaming from me. Enjoy the following pictures from my most recent visit to Blackbird.

It's not Christmas without the signature red and green baubles hanging around:)


Ham and cheese quiche~ I am obsessed with their quiche..



Chocolate tart topped with "jewels"~ a few nuts and glazed cherries. Too pretty to eat:)



No comments: