Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hong Kee Chinese Restaurant

Been a while since I last visited this place and am glad I did! I miss their delicious and affordably priced dishes and not to forget, the friendly shop owner!:) And of course, I do have a few favourites in mind..

Chinese vegetables in garlic oil ~ a classic and goes down well regardless of whether you are a vegan or a fussy eater:)

Roast pork ~ look at the crackling on the pork pieces. Meat was still succulent and the crackling was too divine to resist. I have had this several times before and admittedly, it had been consistent throughout my dining experience here.

Roast duck ~ a finger licking dish but be warned that ducks do have more tiny bones compared to chicken so be prepared to get your hands dirty and be cautious especially if you have children with you. Well marinated and drenched in a light soy sauce accompanied by a plum dipping sauce. Thumbs up on a job well done, Hong Kee!

No comments: