Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sushi Hon, Lonsdale St MELB

I have always shun away from eating in shopping mall food courts because most of them tend to be exorbitantly priced and very rarely taste good. Don't really mind if the food tastes meh if I am paying more than necessary, this won't be a happy foodie that's for sure.

However, upon noting that a foodie friend dined here and left a happy diner, curiousity struck me and I had to pop by. It is akin to sushi train in Adelaide but everything is priced at $4.50 per plate except for the gold plates, to which, costs about $7 (correct me if I am wrong here).

Surprise surprise, food was actually good and ingredient wise, everything was fresh. I'll let the pictures do the talking, shall I?;)







Conclusion? Very impressed with Sushi Hon (located in the Emporium mall. A win for shopaholics needing food) and I would recommend popping by for a quick bite. I believe the menu varies on a daily basis, based on the type of ingredients that the kitchen is able to obtain for the day. Will head over for a second visit next time and shall update this post then!

Sushi Hon on Urbanspoon

No comments: