Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Proper and Son, South Melbourne MELB

The last time I grabbed coffee here, I was in a fazed/ excessively exhausted mood and in desperate need for caffeine. Not peckish in any way, I skipped eating here and recommenced my usual market errands.

This time round, the sister was dragged into the picture and albeit her not reluctance at having lunch, she finally succumbed when it was passed her routine lunch hour. I was only more than happy to accommodate as we patiently waited by the door for a table to become available.

Cappucino - a standard, decent cuppa, probably what most people went there for.

The Marketeer - smokey bacon and soft egg served in a toasted sesame bun. Deliciously fresh and had the perfect balance of crunch from the bacon and silky smoothness from the eggs, all soaked in to the pillowy soft bun.

Chai - I love a good cup of chai whenever I want to take a step back from caffeine and the one served here had a good amount of spice in it. Would have liked it to be a bit more warmer but overall, pretty good:)

Proper & Son Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: