Friday, January 21, 2011

Out and about 9: Relaxed fridays

As there is only about 3 days left before I'm dragged back to Adelaide for a few torturous months, I shall do my best to upload as many malaysian related posts for memory's sake. Am not looking forward to all the unpacking needed or the fact that I am still not enrolled into my upcoming classes due to "unforeseen circumstances"x( Anybody wanna help me unpack? **dead silence><**

Slightly fried chicken drenched in orange sauce~one of the many childhood favourites from dad:)

I decided to follow dad to his workplace as his workplace is conveniently located near Hartamas Shopping Centre and hence, allowing me to browse through the boutiques in search of a prom dress or something cheap yet ideal for summer:)

Stopped by D' Glitterz which caters for wedding functions as well as evening wear. They are currently having a buy 1, free 1 dress promotion. Too bad I didnt have anybody to share my joy with as it was so difficult to choose JUST 2 pieces that are both relevant and suitable. Also, I needed somebody to advise me!D:

Most of the dresses are suitable for sizes M - XL. If not, alterations can be made at MYR20 but it takes about 1 week. The dresses are mostly made of satin and have attached bra paddings plus safety buckle. Better comfort!:D

Cream coloured prom dress~layered satin dress with diamante bow belt attached. I like this one but am not too fond of wearing black=/

Cream coloured short formal dress with lacy bust area and satin lower part. Apologies for making the dress looks crap but it is seriously a gorgeous item^^

Pink short dress with a diamante bow attached. Fits me nicely but too short for a prom dress. Also, I don't wanna be labelled pinky at prom>< Hahaha..not that I mind but a little image change is good once in a while:)

Do you think its suitable as a bridesmaid dress?:)

I tried on a few more outfits but completely forgot to snap pictures due to all the excitementxD

Wok Hei, Hartamas Shopping Centre

Halal Chinese food at affordable prices, around MYR8 - 25, and prompt service. I guess its mostly to cater for the busy Taylor's college students who likes to hang around the mall for lunch:)

Sang mee soaked in wa tan hor gravy, MYR8~ nice!:)

Deep fried chicken with sweet chilli sauce and topped with sliced cucumbers, carrots and capsicum~a must have!:D

Went to kfc for dinner as it was quite late and most of the nearby Chinese restaurants are closed already.

Thai chilli sauce~spam spamming:D

Set meal at kfc~ a scoop of mashed potatoes and coleslaw, bun and two pieces of chicken:)

Drumsticks are too small so its better to opt for the thigh or breast portion:)


Time for some chinese lessons 101:) Have a blessed weekend all:D

No comments: