Thursday, July 30, 2015

Cafe Soho, Glen Waverley MELB

It's been almost two years since my last visit to Hong Kong and admittedly, I do reminiscence about that one week there. I do have a list of favourite countries which I have visited but my experience there was too good to forget. The bustling city sights of an old and new town mashed on one island is unique but the best bit was getting "lost" inhaling everything that came my way.

A little sad to note that there are not many restaurants and cafes that can capture the Hong Kong essence although one can try, yes? Cafe Soho is a restaurant that serves up quite a few Hong Kong favourites and probably one of the nearest places for me to head to keep my cravings at bay.

Hong Kong style milk tea ~

Fried rice noodle with beef ~ what is with me and this dish whenever I am in need of a pick-me-up? Can't fault this dish despite it not being something that reminds me of Hong Kong haha.

Fried chicken with rice ~ as you may have noticed, the food here is not the most aesthetically pleasing that I have seen but it is hearty food that does not blow a hole in your wallet.

Peanut butter bread with butter ~ I am not sure if this is a Hong Kong addiction but hey, I am a sucker for peanut butter and bread so it's a winner in my books. Probably a good idea to share it too, if you feel guilty about them calories.

Click to add a blog post for Cafe Soho on Zomato

No comments: