Monday, July 16, 2012

Cafe Fellini

Been here a handful of times during my stay in college and although I like their food, I'm not a big fan of their service. Really really slow and inattentive. We tried to get the waiter/waitress's attention but they never seem to look at all! We had to approach a waiter to take our order but even so, he says that he's not allowed to take orders and would get someone to serve us...seriously no idea what type of management was that.

Overall, food was yummy but did take at least 25 minutes to arrive at our tables.



Ai Frutti Di Mare pizza~ calamari, scallops, prawns and crab meat. I love how the scallops used were plump and juicy. A truly generous and finger-licking good seafood pizza


Garlic bread~ Flat and light is how I would describe it.



Risotto Funghi~ porchini mushrooms, prosciutto, baby spinach and marinated chicken in a light cream sauce. One of my favourites from Fellini. I am a huge fan of risotto dishes so if you do know of other recommended places for risotto dishes, do let me know;)

Glistening from every angle~ Yummilicious:D



Fellini Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: