Monday, August 6, 2012

Amanti

I have been meaning to sample food up here in the wine region for some time but sadly, I am transport-less:( Aside from Ferment Asian, I have not been anywhere else. Thankfully, I do get visitors occasionally and I am ever so grateful to gain a variety of dining opportunities.

A couple of weeks ago, I managed to sneak into Tanunda and grab some pizza from Amanti. As usual, one is spoilt for choices and we decided on simple classics for dinner:)

Soya bean~ From chinatown, that is hehe

Pizza fest!!

The farm house pizza~ tomatoes, smoked bacon and mettwurst, steak, sour cream, chives, cheese, garlic and sweet chilli. Those dollops of sour cream really complements the pizza's meat-iness well. Different textures and flavours are a must have:)

Garlic bread pizza~ not too bad, had a generous topping of cheese:)

Hawaiian pizza~ pineapple, onion, mozarella and ham. Simplicity at it's best:)

Overall, really delicious pizzas at affordable prices, an extensive selection of pizzas to choose from (ranging from the usual pizzas to gourmet types) and best of all, there's home delivery available:)

Amanti on Urbanspoon

No comments: