Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gelatissimo

I can never say no to sweet stuff. And here's another testimony to prove my point! More sweets but this time its from one of my favourite ice cream shops in Adelaide, Gelatissimo! From memory, gelati ice cream is apparently healthier compared to normal ice cream but regardless of which is healthier, I like to have my cake and eat it (and worry about it another day). Hehe

So many flavours to choose from. If only I could have all of them without being overly concerned with my waist line *sigh*

And not only can you choose what ice cream flavour do you like, but also, you have a good selection of cakes, muffins and macarons to go with it. I knew I was in trouble when I stepped in lol.

Sticky date pudding drenched in butterscotch sauce, served with a dollop of white chocolate raspberry ice cream. At the moment, there is a chocolate promotion going on and one can choose from an extensive variety of chocolate flavours.


The boy opted for dark chocolate ice cream and he had happily stuffed himself with most of it. Satisfaction on a cold winter's day completed hehe

Gelatissimo on Urbanspoon

No comments: