Friday, January 31, 2014

Hong Kong travel diary day 7 the finale

Today was my last day in Hong Kong. I woke up feeling so depressed that I contemplated if I should illegally migrate here. Not that I could really...the sister and I woke up early and made our way to MongKok once more as I wanted to bring her to try an authentic cha chaan teng experience at least once.

We had a simple yet filling breakfast at Kam Fung Cafe and had lunch at Yung Kee Restaurant before making our way back to our hotel to pick up our luggage and catch a taxi to the airport.



Before I end this Hong Kong travel diary, I thought I will share with you snippets of my meal on Singapore Airlines. They do look after you pretty well and there is plenty of food to make sure you don't starve on your journey. Lots of movies/ tv shows to choose from as well! Would certainly consider using Singapore Airlines again:)



I missed having mixed nuts.


Airport OOTD: Promod denim shirt, H&M cardigan, random brand white shorts

Yours truly's infamous Adidas shoes that is not only comfortable but stylish hehe.


To sum up my entire experience, I think Hong Kong had certainly changed from a sort of hostile, underground country to a more open-minded and friendlier place for tourists to visit. Having said that, there are a lot of people everywhere so be prepared to push through crowds if you have to. Otherwise, just enjoy the trip and make sure you walk in the shoes of a local:)

No comments: