Thursday, August 11, 2016

Billy's Kitchen, Wantirna MELB

In an attempt to locate a suitable place for a work event, I chanced upon the Knox O-zone, it being conveniently located not too far away for everyone involved. I love how the walkways are spacious and restaurant signage is visible - very important aspects for a wanderer like myself.

Decided to walk into Billy's Kitchen and was wow-ed by its interior and how easy it was to carry out a conversation without having to raise one's voice. Also spotted a wine cabinet that I would have liked to stare at if only I was seated much nearer to it.

Staff were very friendly and attentive - not difficult at all to get one's attention.

Pulled pork pizza - Being fond of bread like textures, I actually liked this pizza base's thick and yet fluffy layer. Would have liked a bit more topping on it tho..

Chicken caesar salad - the chicken had been marinated in a spicy mix and grilled upon order. Reminded me of a tandoori styled chicken which is not commonly associated with a caesar salad. Salad leafs were crisp and well dressed.

Billy's Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: