Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hoa Tran, Springvale MELB

One of the few blog posts that is not entirely justified with the pictures attached - I do have a few random moments whereby I leave the house with just my wallet, house keys and my phone which means that photos taken may not be droolworthy as it is highly dependent on the lighting available.

After slipping around a few building blocks in Springvale, we arrived here which was already packed with customers at 6.30pm and continued to be streamed by customers until about 8pm. Service is efficient and in terms of pricing, I daresay its affordable:)

Combination broken rice - always one of my favourite dishes and best enjoyed with a crunchy, yet juicy piece of pork cutlet, sunny side up egg and a serve of pickles to freshen up one's palate.

Dry egg noodles with pork - egg noodles were freshly prepared and pork pieces were bordering on the neutral tasting side of the scale but flavour was elevated with a dollop of chilli sauce.


Durian smoothie and three bean drink - another one of my favourite drink combinations. Three bean drink can be filling as it has coconut milk incorporated in it so be wary that you do not go ahead and order heaps of food else might need a takeaway container;)

Hoa Tran Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: