Friday, August 19, 2016

Burger Project, CBD MELB

Steadily growing due to popular demand, burger joints are beginning to take the spotlight in the hangout zone aka ideal places to chill with friends. The newest addition to Melbourne's burger scene would be Burger Project, located in the newly established shopping mall on Collins street.

As the mall is fairly new, there are only a handful of eateries opened for business, as we observed as we made our way towards the soon to be food floor. Plenty of seating area to choose from, be it indoors or outdoors.

Spicy fried chicken katsu - crumbed and subsequently fried chicken breast topped with chilli, coleslaw, pickles, lettuce and katsu sauce. The finely chopped red chilli blend reminded me of the chilli sauce that we Malaysians commonly associate with our local hawker's chicken rice.

Large chips - crisp and warm to touch, I found it a bit too salty to my liking. I am, unfortunately, very sensitive towards food that contains a lot of salt and often enough, end up gulping large quantities of water afterwards. Perhaps I will opt for no salt in the future:)

Cheese and bacon - beef patty, bacon, cheese, onions, pickles, tomato and lettuce. Beef patty was prepared medium to well done and was juicy to taste. Bacon pieces were a little too dry and hard to my liking. While I won't say it's one of the best burgers that I have sunk my teeth into, it was still a decent feed.

Strawberry shake - pretty decent and thankfully, not too sweet.

Burger Project Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: